Nutrient rich organic South African rooibos leaf is blended with detoxifying herbs and spices including organic peppercorn, fennel, coriander, hibiscus, ginger, schizandra berries, orange peel, milk thistle and basil. Longer infusions of seven to ten minutes will brew up a cleansing cup that's a little bit sweet and slightly savory. (no caffeine)
- Fennel - a centuries old source for those seeking a digestive aid, detoxification, gastrointestinal wellness, etc.
- Coriander - the seeds of the coriander plant are often used as a digestion aid, to increase metabolism, soothe allergies and arthritis and reduce inflammation.
- Ginger - among the myriad benefits of ginger, this spicy root is widely used by those seeking help with digestion, IBS, circulation, weight loss, arthritic inflammation and more
- Schizandra Berries - used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine, this fruit is often used as an "adaptogen" as a means to increase resistance to disease and stress while also sought for its effects at protecting the liver from poisons.
- Milk Thistle - this flowering herb contains Silymarin which is both an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant reducing free radical production. Milk thistle is sometimes used as a natural treatment for liver ailments.
- Basil - this aromatic herb is widely appreciated for its detoxification and anti-inflammatory properties, immunity-boosting qualities and its benefits as an adaptogen helping the body to deal with stress.
- Steeping Instructions:
- Steep with 205F degree filtered water for 4 - 5 minutes. Enjoy 1 - 2 re-steeps