Sugarplum fairies will be dancing in your head and on your palate! Excite your senses with this warming blend of organic cinnamon chips, ginger root, hibiscus petals & plum essences; rich with Vitamin C. (no caffeine)
Sugarplum Cider Recipe:
Enjoy the dance of the sugarplum fairy with our great tasting Sugarplum Cider recipe. Quick and easy to make, you and your guests will crave cup after soothing cup of this tasty treat.
- Add 1 ounce (dry weight) Sugarplum tea blend
- Heat over medium-high flame for 5 minutes (do not let boil);
- Reduce heat and let simmer for additional 10-15 minutes; stirring occasionally
- Pour entire contents through kitchen strainer into hot-safe serving vessel
For a spicy twist on this recipe, substitute our robust Chai Pu-erh for the Sugarplum blend.
- Steeping Instructions::
- Steep with 205F degree filtered water for 4 minutes. Enjoy 1 - 2 re-steeps.