Sharing the gift of healthful organic tea is a great way to express your thoughtfulness and generosity. With our Shades of Green Goodness set, the recipient can taste their way through a variety of exquisite teas representing a variety of prominent tea cultures and tea styles. The set yields about 45 eight-ounce servings plus re-steeps and includes our Brewing Tips information card and a personalized Gift Card. The standard set is presented in a reusable, environmentally friendly burlap drawstring pouch.
The following selections are included in the Shades of Green Goodness:
- Sencha Komaki (Japan) - a deep steamed (fukamushi) example of rare and fine teas coming from Kagoshima (1oz)
- "Dragonwell" Long Jing Qing Ming (China) - one of the most prestigious teas originating in China, the birthplace of tea (.5oz)
- Green Snail Spring (China) - a lightly nutty and buttery tea from the mountains of the Jiansu Province (1oz)
- Houjicha (Japan) - this roasted green tea is a great accompaniment to any savory meal and has a very low caffeine level (1oz)
- Four Seasons (China) - this high mountain greener-style oolong is amongst our most supple, floral and fragrant teas (1oz)
“There is a great deal of poetry and fine sentiment in a chest of tea.” --Ralph Waldo Emerson