We’ve assembled a tasty little assortment of teas from each of our pure leaf tea categories (i.e.: green, white, oolong, pu-erh & black). Each pack is filled with ½ ounce of pure loose-leaf goodness – enough to brew about five 8-oz servings of each tea. Included in the collection are two teas from each category that represent contrasting flavors within the designated category.
- Green: Mao Jian (pan fired) and Premium Sencha (steamed)
- White: White Prakash (buds and youngest leaf) and Silver Needle(buds only)
- Oolong: Iron Goddess (greener style) and Wuyi Rock (darker style)
- Pu-erh: Honey Roast Raw (sheng) and Ancient Tree Dark (shou)
- Black: Darjeeling (lighter style) and Assam (bold, darker style)
The assortment includes a map highlighting the area from which the teas were grown and produced. Available throughout summer 2019. Enjoy these for yourself or treat a friend to the opportunity to Taste the World!
Set yields approximately 50 eight-ounce servings. Total value: $30