NOTE: This item has been on backorder since mid 2021. Anticipated arrival late November, though it's been a moving target all summer. The minute we have 'em back, we'll update this page. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Neatly store your loose-leaf tea in this tin to protect it from the effects of damaging light and other elements of the environment. This smooth square tin features a sleek design and the gentle sheen of tin-plated steel and has a firm closing "slip" lid.
Included with each tea tin are two sets of generic labels that you can use to identify the contents of the tin as well as indicate tea-specific brewing instructions.
As tea density, shape or bulkiness can vary considerably, here are some approximate measurements of how much tea this tin will hold:
- Assam, moderately dense black tea: 3-4 ounces
- Ginger Root: 3-4 ounces
- Gunpowder Pearl, dense green: 4-5 ounces
- Peppermint Leaf: 1-2 ounces
- Rooibos / Blends: 3-4 ounces
- Sencha, dense green: 5-6 ounces
- Ti Kwan Yin, dense oolong: 4-5 ounces
- Wuyi Rock, large leaf oolong: 1-2 ounces
- White Tea (Bai Mu Dan): 1-2 ounces
2.8" W x 4.3" H x 2.8" L